Contact for the nursery clerk, the ESJ65 Organizing Committee:
The reception of application for use of nursery has closed.
A nursery will be provided in the ESJ65 venue to those who have completed advance application and payment. The service is provided by NPO Petit Tomato of Child Care Supporters, which is contracted out by the ESJ.
From 3 months old to 6th grade at elementary school (12 years old)
A child cannot be taken in if he or she is sick (with a fever of 37.5 ℃ or higher).
|8:45 – 20:45, Wednesday March 14, 2018|
|8:45 – 20:00, Thursday March 15, 2018|
|8:45 – 17:30, Friday, March 16, 2018|
|8:45 – 18:00, Saturday March 17, 2018|
|8:45 – 15:30, Sunday March 18, 2018|
☑Includes the registration and pick-up on the day.
600- JPY per hour per child (charged for per 30 minutes). The charge does not include the time when a child is taken out for a meal by a parent.
Make the payment to the following bank account (bank transfer) by Wednesday February 28, 2018. No payment by the deadline is considered as cancellation. The payer’s name should be the same as the nursery applicant (parents).
Items to bring on the day
(◎compulsory, ○prepare if necessary, ● can be prepared by the nursery service)
- ○meal(s) (may be taken with the parent: see `Family Lounge` below)
- ○milk powder
- ○baby bottle
- ○diapers, bottom wipers, bag(s) for used diapers
- ◎change of clothes
- ●snacks (if the child has no food allergy, snacks can be prepared for 50 yen per person)
- ◎a printed reply-mail sent by the nursery clerk after the application is processed
- A child of 3-year-old or over who wishes to go and play outside must bring their snowsuits and boots.
- Every item must be tagged with the child’s name and brought in one big bag.
- If the child is on medication, fill in `medication request form` at the nursery room.
We will check the body condition of the child and also measure the body temperature upon registration on the day. The child must be taken to and checked in by the parent for those purposes. A thermometer is prepared at the nursery room.
If a child is not picked up after the scheduled time, the extra fee will be charged (for every 30 minutes).
In case of unforeseen circumstances
If a child suddenly falls ill or an evacuation is needed for an earthquake or a fire, the decision-making and dealings are entirely left up to the nursery service provider, ‘NPO Petit Tomato of Child Care’. The emergency contact person will be called up and a swift response is kindly requested. Check the ‘Consent on the nursery service’ for details. Check and sign on the form upon the registration on the day at the nursery room.
Upon agreement on the conditions above, download and fill in the application form. Send the form to the nursery clerk by e-mail, with the title ‘Application for the nursery service in ESJ65’, by 17:00 on Tuesday, February 13, 2018.
Contact the nursery clerk with the applicant’s name, the child’s name, the time and date to cancel and the bank account information for refund.
Cancellation by Sunday March 11, 2018, will be refunded (the bank handling charge will be deducted).
Cancellation after Monday, March 12, 2018, will not be refunded; nevertheless, for smooth running of the nursery service, a cancellation must be reported to the nursery clerk.
Procedure on the day
- Report yourselves to the ‘nursery’ registration desk in the Entrance Hall. Upon confirmation of the application (date and time), the parent and the child will be guided to the nursery room. （You can wait in the family lounge after the early confirmation procedure.)
- Come to the nursery room at the starting time. The body condition and the body temperature will be checked. A copy of the application form and a thermometer are prepared in the nursery room.
- Please pick up the child by the scheduled pick-up time.
- In case of the delay for the pick-up time, a direct payment in cash for an extra fee will be required in the nursery room on the day.
|Deadline of application||17:00, Tuesday February 13, 2018|
|Deadline of payment||Wednesday February 28, 2018|
|Deadline of cancellation (eligible for a refund)||Sunday March 11, 2018|
Contac for the family lounge clerk, the ESJ65 Organizing Committee:
A family lounge will be set up for participants with their infant(s) and school children. No reservation is required. Please use the room to eat with your child(ren) or just to relax.
To prevent accidents, do not let infants and those younger than 9-year-olds use the room on their own. Ten-year-olds and older may use the room on their own, but do not leave them alone for a long time.
Please use the nursery room for the breast-feeding.
- The ESJ and the Organizing Committee will not take any responsibility for accidents and injuries in the room. Any damage should be reported to the family lounge clerk, and the parent/caregiver is requested to take responsibility for full recovery.
- It is requested to fill in the record sheet with the child’s and the parent’s names, the contact phone number, and the check-in/out time.
|15:00 – 20:30, Wednesday March 14, 2018|
|8:30 – 20:00, Thursday March 15, 2018|
|8:30 – 17:30, Friday, March 16, 2018|
|8:30 – 20:00, Saturday March 17, 2018|
|8:30 – 15:30, Sunday March 18, 2018|
☑Same as the nursery.
Room 106, Sapporo Convention Center
Toys are provided by the Organizing Committee.
A microwave, a boiling kettle and some bottled water will be provided.