Hyogo Prefecture is blessed with various foodstuffs such as seafood, mountain and agricultural products. At the social gathering, we plan to entertain our guests for dishes made of local ingredients and drinks, which must promote friendly exchange among participants. We look forward to your active participation in the banquet.
Date & Time
18:00-20:00, Monday March 18, 2019
- Venison Tataki & Marinated SpringVegetables
- Wild Boar & Black Soy Bean Country-stylesty Pate
- Seafood & Vegetable with Nada Sake Lees
- Grilled Shrimp & Potato, Genovese-style
- Seared Japanese Spanish Mackerel with Japanese Yuzu Citrus
- Kasumi Crab Salad, Caesar Salad
- Roast Venison with Japanese Pepper-Wine Sauce
- Wild Boar Hamburger Steak
- Spaghetti with Wild Boar Ragu
- Shrimp & White Fish in Chili Sauce
- Baked Japanese Sea Bass with Browned Butter Sauce
- Bokkake Stewed Beef Tendon-Nagata (Kobe) Specialty
- Grilled Tajima Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce
- Sea Bream Pilaf
- Portopia Hotel Desserts
Venue (KOBE PORTOPIA HOTEL) is located in the south of Kobe International Conference Center and in the east of Kobe International Exhibition Hall.
We will arrive about 5 minutes on foot.
Access to KOBE PORTOPIA HOTEL
Free Shuttle Bus is available between the Kobe Portopia Hotel and Sannomiya Station or Shin Kobe Station. Departures are every 20 minutes from the Kobe Portopia Hotel, Sannomiya Station and Shin Kobe Station. Seating is limited. In the event the shuttle bus reaches capacity, please wait for the next shuttle bus.