If you have any questions regarding the family lounge, please contact the Family lounge office at the ESJ66 Organizing Committee:
A family lounge will be set up for participants with their infant(s) and school children. No reservation is required. Please use the room to eat with your child(ren) or just to relax.
To prevent accidents, do not let infants and those younger than 9-year-olds use the room on their own. Ten-year-olds and older may use the room on their own, but do not leave them alone for a long time.
- The ESJ and the Organizing Committee will not take any responsibility for accidents and injuries in the room. Any damage should be reported to the family lounge staff, and the parent/caregiver is requested to take responsibility for full recovery.
- It is requested to fill in the record sheet with the child’s and the parent’s names, the contact phone number, and the check-in/out time.
- 13:00 – 20:45, Friday March 15, 2019
- 9:15 – 20:45, Saturday March 16, 2019
- 9:15 – 19:45, Sunday, March 17, 2019
- 9:15 – 18:30, Monday March 18, 2019
- 9:15 – 16:00, Tuesday March 19, 2019
Operating hours are the same as the child-care service.
Room 306, Kobe International Conference Center
A microwave, a boiling kettle and some bottled water will be provided.
Diaper changing mat and partitioned space for the breastfeeding are also available in the family lounge.