If you have any questions regarding the child care service, please contact the Child care office at the ESJ66 Organizing Committee: nursery[at]mail.esj.ne.jp（Please change [at] to @）
Child care service will be provided in the ESJ66 venue to those who have completed the advance application and payment. The service is provided by NPO “Hito - Connect Hyogo (Hyogo Prefecture, Kobe City, Tarumi-Ku, Myodani-Cho, Teraike 1452-1, Tel: 078-709-6500)”, which is contracted out by the ESJ.
The service is for children from 3 months to 12 years old (6th grade at elementary school). A child cannot be accepted if she/he is sick (with a fever of 37.5℃ or higher, and/or with an infectious disease).
600- JPY per hour per child (charged for per 30 minutes). The charge does not include the time when the child is going out for a meal with the parent.
|13:00 – 20:45, Friday, March 15, 2019|
|9:15 – 20:45, Saturday, March 16, 2019|
|9:15 – 19:45, Sunday, March 17, 2019|
|9:15 – 18:30, Monday, March 18, 2019|
|9:15 – 16:00, Tuesday, March 19, 2019|
Includes time for the registration and pick-up.
- Application for child care
Deadline：Thursday, February 14, 2019
- Payment of child care fee
Deadline：Thursday, February 28, 2019
Deadline for cancellation (refundable)：Thursday, March 7, 2019
- Check-in and use of child care service on the day
STEP1: Application for child care
Upon agreement on all the notices of child care service and “Consent on the child care service” in this page (which you will be asked to sign on-site), download and fill in the application form. Then, send the form to the child care office by e-mail (nursery[at]mail.esj.ne.jp Please change [at] to @), with the title “Application for child care service in ESJ66”, by February 14, 2019. (Closed).
- The parents need to approve that child care staffs do not speak English.
- Information for any allergy (especially for food) should be informed in advance to prevent unexpected accidents. Download and fill in the survey form and send it along with the above application form.
STEP2: Payment of child care fee
Make the payment to the following bank account (bank transfer) by Thursday, February 28, 2019. Non-payment by the deadline is considered as a cancellation. The payer’s name should be the same as that of the application form.
* Bank transfer information:
- ゆうちょ銀行 （金融機関コード：9900）
- 四四八 店 （支店コード：448）
- 普通 5075470
For a smooth running of the child care service, a cancellation must be reported to the Child care office. Contact the Child care office (nursery[at]mail.esj.ne.jp Please change [at] to @）with the applicant’s name, the child’s name, time and date of the service to cancel and the bank account information for a refund. Cancellation on or before Thursday, March 7, 2019, will be refunded (the bank handling charge will be deducted). Cancellation on or after March 8, 2019, will not be refunded.
STEP3: Check-in and use of child care service on the day
Items to bring on the day:
All the items below should be prepared by the parents (◎Required, 〇 prepare if necessary):
〇 meal(s) (the child can eat with the parent: see ‘Family Lounge’ below)
〇 milk powder (baby formula)
〇 baby bottle
〇 diapers, baby wipe, bag(s) for used diapers
◎ change of clothes
◎ a printed reply-mail from the Child care office sent after the application process
- Meals and snacks are not supplied. Please prepare the age-appropriate meals and snacks. Chocolate, konjac jelly, and candy are not permitted.
- Hot water for preparing milk (baby formula) is provided.
- Every item must be named and put in one large bag. The child care service does not take responsibility for the lost items without names.
- Please cut the child's nails in advance to prevent injuries.
- Please inquire at the “Child care” registration desk in the Entrance Hall. Upon confirmation of the application (time and date of the service), the parent and the child will be guided to the child care room.（It is also possible to finish registration early and wait in the family lounge until the scheduled start time.）
- Registration is required every time when you use the child care service.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances;
If a child suddenly falls ill or an emergency evacuation is required (such as in the event of an earthquake or a fire), the decision-making and the emergency treatment are entirely left up to the child care service provider, NPO “Hito Connect Hyogo” and ESJ66 staff. The emergency contact person will be called up and her/his prompt response is kindly requested. For details, refer to the “Consent on the child care service”. Confirm and sign on the form upon the registration on the day at the “Childcare” registration desk.
- New application or change of time and date is not acceptable "on-site".
- Come to the child care room at the scheduled start time. The child’s physical condition including the body temperature will be checked. A copy of the application form and a thermometer are prepared in the child care room.
- Please let the child care room staff know the parent’s name who will pick up the child. If a different person will pick up the child, please let the staff know it in advance.
- Medication is not done by child care room staff. If the parents need to enter the child care room for medication, please let the staff know her/his name in advance at the time of physical-condition check.
- Entering the child care room is prohibited except for registration, medication or pick-up.
Please pick up the child by the scheduled end time. At the pick-up, the staff will check the parent’s identification (e.g. driver's license, health insurance card, passport). If a child is not picked up after the scheduled end time, the extra fee will be charged (for every 30 minutes).